Sunday 1 February 2009

Spiritually: An overview of my life.

I've been able to see and communicate with spirits since I was very young (I'm a medium), when I was around 8 years old my mother taught me the Tarot and bits of The Craft. I found it very interesting but she made clear that it was not to be misused and that I must keep it a secret around others (she had been bullied when she was younger because of it).

Around puberty I discovered other gifts, I'm a strong empath and skilled at telepathy - I can receive the voices very clearly but find it a challenge to send out messages to those with closed minds.

When I was very annoyed one day on the way home from school (a more accurate word would be anger...it was about a boy...), a lorry was in my way and I just wished it to move backwards as I'd have to walk on to a very busy road to go around it. There was no driver in the lorry and it went backwards - telekinesis. I have bad experiences with this skill in one of my past lives so I don't use it.

When I discovered I had empathy and telepathy as gifts I was overwhelmed, I couldn't handle them and wished them to go away - they did. Around 5 years later I wanted them back (I could still see spirits during the five-year period) and I wished to the angels for my gifts to be restored, however it was a friend of mine who told me that the angels never took them away, it was be believing that they were gone which is why I couldn't feel or do them. As soon as I started to believe I had them again I could do them. It was a relief to know that I hadn't lost them forever as I was regretting my decision.

At 18 I began channelling, it was a shock at first - you're typing away on the computer, or writing a story and then all of a sudden something taken over and you're writing what they say to you. I feel that I've managed to control it now, which is always a good sign.

I found my Native America guide today; she is an elderly woman with a round face. She is both friendly and wise. My Guardian Angel is called Alexander, and my Animal Guides (or totems) are Crow, Raven, and Wolf. I enjoy speaking with the Archangels, in particular Uriel as he is the Angel that I am most in contact with. However, I feel I am closest to Gabriel because, although I can feel the deep wisdom from Uriel, I feel the unconditional love from Gabriel.

I'm active in the Astral Realm, if you need any help of Astral Projection feel free to leave me a message. That's really me in a nut shell, I'll save some more for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment