Saturday 7 February 2009

My Spiritual Reading.

This is a reading I had from a very skilled medium/channeller.


I'm getting the feeling that your very spiritual. You've spent many lifetimes both in this realm and other realms learning about psychic abilities. Your knowledge base has grown from what you learnt in Atlantis, what you learnt as a witch and what you learnt as a potion maker in Germany. In this lifetime your mission is to use your inherent gifts and ground them into the earth. This creates a pool of energy which others are then more easily able to tap into which will help them to aquire new psychic gifts as well.

Presently the archangels are showing me a witch holding a white apple. This is a sign of purity and something you have struggled with in the past. You missused your gifts as your ego took control which is quite natural for the times that you lived in were quite harsh. This created a shadow side however. The shadow side is the parts of your nature that you fear and those parts which you are slowly asked to unravel. These aspects arise whenever your ego feels threatened in some way. These aspects of yourself shouldn't be abhored but more transformed and integrated into your personality today. To do this will require strength but you have a host of angels and guides willing to support you along the way. People that you meet along your journey will also act as divine messengers...they will give you further information to reflect on as you grow and develop.

Some things I suggest you start looking into are Atlantis and the mermaids as you have a strong connection to mermaids. I'm also told that you should aquire some information about aliens. Be discerning as to what information you read however. You also need to look into the dead sea scrolls. Spiritual books will also help you as you collect more information and ascend further.

This period is basically a transition period and a time of healing. My guides show me dolphins which means much emotional healing will go on over the next 6-9 months. Sometimes this will hard but the journey will be worth it.

It was very accurate. To be honest, it was a bit too close to home. Due to this, I think I appreciated it more.

I'm a bit sad that in this life I have to use my gifts to help people, though I do not fully understand what grounding my gifts is. I have the feeling that I will not be able to use them though. It saddens me because in all my lives I have been able to use my gifts at will, and in this one I may have that taken away from me.

What do you expect for the life of an incarnated angel?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anasopiah,
    :)we are never punished for past actions but are merely suffering by choosing to keep shadows in our bodies because it is not our nature! all people are beeings made of Love and our Will is never taken away from us. Also if you are gifts are there they are there !no one will force you to use then in a specific way :)Your angel guides merely gave you an advice which is always for your best benefit to follow .The shadow self is taking your liberty trust me if you take the courage to let him atrophy and not be a part of you anymore you will discover a strength unimaginable !And it is the strength of the family of Love !Let your spirits guides angels support you with this .To be able to use your gifts for people is not a punishment it is an
    h o n o u r of the highest range and a privilage you should cherish .GIve freely to others knowing that you are giving to yourself! I know it sounds like a paradox but take the leap of faith and you will see the truth inside unravel .Know that when giving to others the blessing comes back to you multiplied!But still give with joy!it is the most glorious moment for a human being it is when he/she taps to his/her Divinity .I am writing this as a sister :)(if you allow me)who went through the battle with her own shadows ( and still going) .You are needed your gifts are precious to the world especially now :)A lot of people with gifts like you are receiving the same message !it is a time for joyous giving !there is a party going on everywhere on earth if you like ..and you are certainly invided!
    Love , Ariel .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. grounding your gifts means allowing them to be ,expressing them! It means being a channel in a way for your gifts to pass through from the Spirit to your reality on Earth and for everyone to benefit.
    (I hope that I have been useful )

    ReplyDelete