Sunday 1 February 2009

Dragons and the Fae.

I've had a few experiences with both.

The Fae.
They seemed to be "stalking" me, so to speak. Zooming past my face to get my attention. I thought that it was Fae mischief. I saught council from a friend who practiced Wicca, but is also very familiar with the Fae. She told me that it was not mischief and they were trying to get my attention. So, one night when I was very very sad, I went outside to have a fag and they were zooming about giggling again. I decided to do as she advised and asked them what they wanted. They told me that they could help me in my life, I then asked how. They then said they could make me happy. I didn't see how but I told them to go ahead. Without quite knowing how, I was suddenly happy, not crying my eyes out because of what had happened that night. For that, I give them thanks.

Dragons.
I meditated one night as I often do, and asked for any spirits or beings who want to come forward to please do so and give me messages. To me surprise a dragon came forth. She was red with a yellow stomach, her name is Litha/Lithia. She holds the same name as one of the Wiccan festivals which is quite interesting.
We talk together, but do not practice magick of yet. We do not feel the need, however she can help me in knowledge and wisdom when it is needed, and has advised me greatly in the past and helped much. To Lithia, I am also thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment