Tuesday 3 February 2009

Astral Projection.

Astral projection is one of my favorite things to do spiritually. However, some people struggle to get there.

On a spiritual forum I visit regularly, someone asked the wise question "Do people with animal totems find it easier to astral project?". I do not know the answer to this question, however I am willing to find out. I, myself, have the totem of the Crow/Raven. It is renowned for healers of the Native American tribes to have this totem.

There is no need to be worried about getting 'stuck' outside your body, it is so rare that I have never heard a case of this happening. In fact, I studied astral projection once to get a better idea of what I was doing. Scientists had done an experiment to see the percentage of people who got stuck in astral travel, no one did. I cannot remember the statistics of the number of people who volunteered to do the experiment, however it was over 100 people.

Astral projection is a wonderful thing to achieve, the best part is that it rarely looks the same to two people. The only "set" part seems to be when they get to the Astral Realm, and the first thing they see is raven black, then a sort of light mist. After that, it is always different. To me I know it is not my imagination because the scenery is never along any line of thought I had at the time.

There are beings in the astral realm, light and dark. However, some people would prefer beginners to believe that there was not. Only some on the "lower levels". I agree, there are far more on these "lower levels", however they are also scattered around the rest of them. Don't fear them as they drink your fear.

Before you set off for the Astral Realm, protect yourself with white light that radiates from your very core. Expand it so it pushes everything negative out of your body, including negative thoughts. When it covers our whole body circle it off in either a circle (a "bubble") or an egg shape. Mine is an egg shape as I prefer it being close to me, however a circle makes some feel more comfortable. Reinforce this white light when you get in the Realm by doing the same thing but "over the top" of your last attempt. I say to do this as many people do not protect themselves who are new to Astral Projection. This makes them an easy target.

If you get in trouble there, or feel worried, or tense, don't be. There are guardians of the Astral Realm, both spirits and people who live but are in spirit there. I am one of these, I help to protect those who are in trouble. The ones in spirit have the power to "force" people out of the astral realm if they feel they are in danger. If this happens to you don't try to go back instantly because chances are you can't, they "block" you for a certain amount of time. You are not perminently blocked, only temporarily until the danger has gone.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment