Saturday 7 February 2009

Avalon and more.

I've been speaking to by friend about Avalon today, and telling her what I saw. It has a lot to do with King Arthur, Merlin, and others.

There are Nine Sisters of Avalon who carry Royal Blood. My friend is one of them, though from what I can gather only the Avalonian witch at her birth and me in an online message have said or suggested she has it. She's very wise :) and also very modest.

I find Avalon fascinating, and I managed to tell her (with alterations from herself) the history and what is happening now, as well as a few ceremonial pieces the Nine wear. It's quite nice how it works sometimes, however...

I don't know. I would love to belong. Not that I don't already, but to a spiritual family of sorts. I feel drawn to Avalon and have since I heard about it. Feeling drawn and being part of it is not the same though.

Avalonians are Elven creatures, I am not. I am part angel and part dragon. What it means I don't understand. I will find my people one day. I found those which I was part of in past lives, but what about now?

No comments:

Post a Comment